Sunday, March 31, 2013

Inspirational People : The Cute Bubz

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello 

Happy Sunday everyone ! Hope you have a good weekend . Anyway , today I will talk about one of my inspirational people . That is , Bubz ! or her real name Lindy Tsang

What I like about her is , she is really cute and funny ! Not only her beauty tips are amazing but she also gives lots of good advice about life . Not just a make-up artist but Bubz also owns a online store where she sells her own brand of make-up brushes . Which I have one and it is indeed amazing :D

Another thing I love about her is she is so up and about ! I can say that based on her videos , I think her life is simple but she loves it very much . From make-up , DIY , hair tutorial , nail tutorial , girl's talk , crazy videos and so many kind of videos she shared in her youtube channel .

I seriously love her !!! Shall we her videos now ?








Oh!She already engaged !
 


Check out her web : http://bubzbeauty.com/

About her make-up brush , I recommend it ! really !!!

p/s : she once replied my tweet and I went asdfghkl   LoL!

Love,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment