Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Coloured eye liner ~

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello !

Miracle happened ! I can open blogger website despite the slow internet in my hostel ! haha!
Anyway , today I'm going to share with you about Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in Turqouise Blue !



I decided to buy this because I think it's fun trying out some coloured eye liner .

it's a fish . hahahaha. or not. try guess



When I applied this eyeliner , I have to keep my eyes close for about a minute to let it dry . it doesn't dry that fast . Also , I have to remove some excess of the liner before applying . If not , it will dry a lot longer . But then , I like the colour ! I like how it grabs the attention . One tip , if you want to try some pop colour eyeliner , try to experimenting with different colours . I tried pink before , and it doesn't suits me . Either blue or purple suits me . And surprisingly this turquoise color also !

This eyeliner have a quite strong lasting power . It stays on my eyelid quite long . Oh I forgot , when it dried , I can feel as if there's something on my eyelid . Not a good point . But after a few minutes I got use to it . About the tip , if you not use to liquid eyeliner , I suggest you practice thousands of time before you decided to wear this while going out . Also , I have to remove some excess of the liner before applying . If not , it will dry a lot longer .


How I rock this eyeliner !

1)Apply a thin line of liquid black eyeliner and make a wing at the end
2)Apply Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in Turqouise Blue above the black eyeliner . Follow the shape of the black eyeliner
3)Put some mascara

For the face , keep it nude and simple . You don't want to wear this kind of eyeliner with red lipstick.seriously  o_o

Till then beautifuls!!

p/s : anyone know what kind of photo editing software that easy to use for macbook?

Love,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment