Sunday, April 21, 2013

Say hello to CC Cream !

Assalamulaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello !

It's been a while since I posted anything . I've been slightly busy with study now . So please forgive me .
anyway , today I'm going to do a review about CC Cream

Have you heard anything about the latest trend of CC Cream ? Before , we have the BB Cream and now some of cosmetic company came up with latest invention , CC Cream . Now,where is AA Cream? O_o

But in this post , I'm only going to talk about one CC Cream Color Control that I got from my sister .

Quite recently , she went to Farmasi Cosmetic product launch then she received CC Cream at the launch . After the event , she met me and since she knew that I am sooooo into make-up ,she gave me and said "Do a review"  . I was like , "Heyyy.I should attend this kind of event too!"  Let's just pray for me to become a big name in make-up an beauty industry . hihi

Back to the main point , have you ever heard of Farmasi Cosmetic ? It's a cosmetic company from Turkey(I want Turkish Delight!!!!!!!) . The best and awesome thing about this brand is , the product is Halal :D Good!Very good! *clap hands* You can get Farmasi Cosmetic product in Parkson . I don't know other store though

Anyway , about this CC Cream



spot the difference!

-50ml
-All In One(I'm not sure what this mean though)
-Light to Medium
-SPF 25


I have 50/50 feeling about this product . Like and dislike this product at the same time .

What I like about this product is , it covers beautifully . The texture is quite thick but when I apply on my skin  it feels like I'm wearing BB Cream . It also covers most of my blemishes which is I absolutely love it .

The thing that I hate about this product is , the colour is too dark for me . Like seriously . I don't know why in the picture it looks brighter but in real life , it's dark . Hence the Light to Medium colour . It's a bit disappointing t because I really love the texture .

About the staying power , I can't really say anything because my skin will produce a lot of oils after few hours when I'm out . When I applied this in the morning, my skin would look darker than before at the end of the day *face palm*

I do have a solution though . Since I like the texture but hate the colour , I mixed this CC Cream with my BB Cream from It's Skin . Surprisingly , it works really well ! :D

Lastly , I really hope Farmasi Cosmetic would produce a brighter colour for this CC Cream

p/s:I bought an eyeshadow from Farmasi Cosmetic about 2 weeks ago. But I didn't even open it yet ~.~ oh and , my body skin is becoming drier because too much air cond T_T

Love,
CWFaRaH

1 comment:

  1. assalam. aku nak let go bbcream farmasi colour cosmetic atau lebih dikenali sebagai fcc bbcream. reason nak let go sbb xsesuai dgn kulit. aku kulit kering tp fcc ni lebih sesuai untuk kulit minyak. baru pakai 2 kali. nak let go RM29. aku bli light to medium tone. ade dua je pun tone kaler. apa yg pasti bb cream ni sgt wangi. aku terbayang2 koko bila pakai bbcream ni. rs nak makan je hehe. kalau minat leh contact 01112248901

    ReplyDelete