Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Inspirational People : My First Make-Up Guru , Michelle Phan

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello !

Being a make-up lover (urmm,what?) , of course I have several make-up gurus that I've subscribed in Youtube . One of it is Michelle Phan .

Here is a little story . The first time I take seriously about make-up when I was early 15 years old . The reason is , I have been amazed by the flawless skin of KPOP idols and I have been searching the technique of doing the flawless make-up look for over the years . And youtube have been such a great help . I stumbled across some videos and walaa ! I met Michelle Phan .

I love her technique and videos . Her video style have been improved since then . I still remember the time when she shoot the videos all by herself. Now, I think she got some teams to help her out .

Not only a make-up guru,she released her own jewellery line , Ever Eden and own a beauty company name Ipsy

I have been following her since before she with Lancóme . And it makes me realised , can I be like her ? Not only in make-up industry but also business industry . She has been my inspiration since then .

Let's take a look at her videos , shall we?Watch it in HD!!

Her first video , I think



and now see how her video style have changed !!




and this video has been inspired me to work in the make-up industry.even though I'm not professional but I hope I can successful like her !



check out her web : http://michellephan.com

Thank you Michelle for being such a great person!!!You are my inspiration!

"Throw your dreams into space like a kite , and you do not know what it will bring back , a new life , a new friend , a new love , a new country" - Anaïs Nin

Love ,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment