Friday, June 10, 2011

Pink+Silver~~

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello everyone!
Last night , I did a make-up look . hahaha!so bored you know~IT'S PINK !! fyi , i don't really like pink .. but I think the color pink goes well with me..hahaha!!
so here it is




Can't really see the silver .. >.<
anyway , i used Miss Rose palette and also Elianto eyeshadow

the color i used , i marked with this symbol   <3

Hot Pink from Elianto

Product I used
1)Miss Rose palette
2)Elianto eyeshadow (Hot Pink)
3)Elianto Blender Brush
4)The Body Shop eyeshadow brush (flat)
5)Stage Basic Eyeshadow Brush TB6100-01
6)Cyber Colors Long Lasting Gel Eyeliner in Black
7)Majolica Majorca Jeweling Pencil in BK999
8)f.o.x Brow and shadow compact
9)Maybelline Volum' Express Hybercurl in Very Black



Okay , I know i said that i hate majolica majorca eyeliner before , but i used that for tightline my eyes . So , i used hot pink at the outer part of my lid and the 2 pinkish color from Miss Rose as gradient . For my brow , I used f.o.x . I bought at SEPHORA! *giggles*  Wish I can do tutorial , but ...I don't know how to edit video .  >.<  I'll learn and for sure going to upload a tutorial video!!!wish me luck!


and also , wish me luck for my interview next week!!

I have an interview for exchange student program to Japan , I wish I can make it!!!Wish me luck!!!


Love,
FaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment