Sunday, June 19, 2011

f(x) Hot Summer .. not as in f(x) in add math

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello everyone!
Today , I want to share with you guys about my latest inspired look .
Inspired by f(x) new song theme , Hot Summer . Actually , this look kind of inspired by Victoria's red lips look . But I did more dramatic with the smokey eyes . LoL!
First time trying such a heavy make-up .

So here it is!!



SJ-M cameo appearance LoL!




Some of the pic(i'm not sure which) I used Etude House LingLingAkuGeli  Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss .
So it look sooooooo SHINee and and sexy . *shy*

I did so many layers of foundation actually but I still can't get the perfect and flawless skin . Thinking of buying Naturactor ..(?) Not sure what is that thing call but my sister said most of make-up artist use it .

Here are some of bonus pictures ... LoL





Non-edit and sleepy face . Come on , I took these pictures in 2AM . Of course I'm sleepy but still want to cam-whoring . hahaha!

Make-up that I used
-Stage foundation and primer
-f.o.x eyebrow powder
-Slikygirl and Elianto eyeshadow
-Dior lipstic(my mom's)


p/s : can you spotted any K-POP related words?hehe~~

Untill now,


Love,
FaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment