Sunday, January 2, 2011

Review : Foundations that I own

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
I know it's 2nd of Jan but ...yeah..haha!
anyway , someone had requested me to do the best foundation review . Well , I only own 2 foundations  . They are from Bobbi Brown and the other one is from Stage (Note : Stage is a Malaysian product . Sokong buatan Malaysia!!^^)

Stage and Bobbi Brown

Let's start with a Malaysian product , STAGE

STAGE Photo Pro Foundation
I bought this early october if I'm not mistaken . It was actually for my school's dinner . My foundation is 04 Take 3 . And it is 30ml . What I like about this foundation are the texture and also it does not produce oil that much . Of course you have to wear it with a primer . This foundation cost RM90 but I bought it half of the price because they were having a promotion back then .

The thick texture

I did not blend it to well . Sorry!
As you can see , it is actually slightly 2 shades fairer than my skin . Because i accidently use it too much . This foundation also have a nice coverage and have like a dewy effect . I only use this foundation if i have big event like dinner or party .

Rating : 4/5


Next , my first foundation , Bobbi Brown

Casing
 This is my most expensive make-up product that i ever had ! It costs RM 150 . Actually, i wanted to buy the concealer but i accidently bought this . But hey , it works ...nice..I guess .
It's a stick foundation
 My colour is Warm Natural 4.5 . And it is 9g . I like this foundation because it's small and the colour is very nice . I really like the colour . When i use this , my face really look natural and matte . It have a yellow undertone so , it suits me . And i think most of Asian people . This foundation also can use a concealer if you don't want to use it on whole face.
Left : Bobbi Brown
What I don't like about this foundation is the after effect . I have a combination skin . My t-zone is oily so after i wear this foundation about 3-4 hours i noticed that my t-zone becomes very oily . And after the first time i use this foundation , many small pimples are produced on my forehead ! But now , it doesn't . So maybe it was because i use other products with this but i do read some review , some people also have the same problem with me . But different people different effect right ? If you like to wear foundation everyday , i suggest this . Because the texture is not thick .

Rating : 4/5

I blend those two foundation on my skin .
So , I hope you can choose wisely between these 2 foundation . And also , there is actually one more foundation i want to do a review but it is my sister's and she already gone back to Shah Alam . She uses Maybelline Angel Fit foundation . It looks nice on ehr and i think she love it because she use it everyday .

Ok guys , I hope you have a splendid year!!!^^

Love , 
FaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment