Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Review : ETUDE HOUSE product that I own

Hi guys!
it's been a while since I've updated right? School is starting and I have like many HOMEWORKS!!  T_T

anyway , today I'm going to do a review on Etude House product that I own . If you read my last post , I talk about my brother bought me Etude House BB cream and also eyeliner . Let's start with the BB CREAM first

-I'm too lazy to upload pictures...mianhaeyo!!-

Etude House BB Magic Cream

This BB cream actually have quite nice texture and coverage . It can cover pimples scars but not scars . pimple scars only . I like this BB cream because of the creamy texture and when I used it , it actually have a good coverage . Better than my Skin79 Dream Girls . That is the worst BB Cream i have ever used . Anyway , what I don't like about this BB cream is , well , after 3 hours of wearing it , my face starts to get oily . Especially on the T-zone . But that , is kindda normal yet it is really annoying ~~ for me .. 

I used this BB cream almost everyday . Especially when I go to school . Because it saves time . Just wear this BB cream and then puff some powder and you done !

Rating : 4/5



Etude House Styling Eyeliner

This eyeliner is easy to glide on the waterline and have a very dark black colour which I love it so much . Sadly , it smudges A LOT . Like seriously . I just hate it when it smudge . So, I only uses this on the upper eye lid and when I want to do a wing , like sketch it with this eyeliner first then fill it up with gel eyeliner . So , I don't favour this eyeliner much

Rating : 2/5


Well , that was short isn't ? I'll try to update more if I can .. ... sadly , my homework gets into the way . aigoo .... >.<

Anyway , have a good day guys!!^^

Love ,
FaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment