Sunday, January 6, 2013

Moisturiser for combination skin

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello !

How are you?Happy Sunday!Sometimes I forgot the day since I finished school.hihi.
Anyway,today I'm going to talk about a product that I love :D

Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin

"Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin is a lightweight, dual-action formula that moisturizes dry areas while it controls oily shine."

Says the description on the box and in the web.So anyway,I used this moisturiser after I had a bad relationship with Hada Labo . And I have been loving this one because of everything!

Firstly , I like how it leaves this kind of matte finish after I apply it.Certain moituriser feels a bit oily after application.But not this one

Second , in terms of price , it is really affordable and quite cheap for a good moisturiser . You can buy it in any drugstore

Third , I like how the pump can lock by turning it to the side . This can avoid spillage if you are travelling . LOVE LOVE LOVE


But there is one thing that I don't really like about this moisturiser is that on certain days-very hot weather- , my skin produce oil quite a lot . Probably , this moituriser is not really good for a person who have really oily skin . But other than that ,I think this moituriser is worth it .

That is all from me~Oh by the way,is anyone here study in Korea?Just asking~ :D

Love built on dreams of the forgotten first unsatisfied embrace , is satisfied - Hilda Doolittle

Love,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment