Wednesday, January 2, 2013

To have a body like Choi Sooyoung

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello !

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! *fireworks*

Hope this 2013 will be an awesome year for all of us.My resolution for this year is To get out from this comfort zone . I want to live an adventurous life ! weeee~ What is your 2013 resolution ?

Anyway,do you know her ?

It is SNSD Choi Sooyoung!!!I'm not going to talk about kpop-eventhough I practically live with it everyday.haha-. I'm going to talk about Sooyoung unnie's beautiful body





I am seriously envy her body.Well not really envy but wants to have a body like her.Look at that flat tummy!!Gosh,I'm trying-not so hard- She is actually quite tall.172cm.My dream height.I can't reach that height since I'm 10cm shorter than her TT___TT  Sooyoung unnie also was voted to have the best leg in SNSD . Plus , I think Sooyoung unnie is really beautiful .

Currently,I'm on diet.Never in my life I'm on diet.This is the first because my mom is making a fuss that I gained some meat since SPM ended.haha!Well,I'm happy and stress-free . So,food have been my best friend.One day,I wanted to try my old and favourite jean,then I realised , I can't fit into it.That time I was like "OMG!NOOOOOO WAY  ;A; "

and now here I am,on diet.*sigh* I eat a lot less than before.I cut anything sweet like cakes and ice-cream , only eat rice once a day and I'm trying to make lesser , cut my meal portion and of course exercise .

I'm not sure about Sooyoung unnie's diet though . But I heard she eat quite a lot.Bless her with the body like that . It is probably she dance a lot . Well , if you a kpop idol , you dance a lot . Dance is also a good and fun way to exercise .

Before I forgot , I try to eat vegetables and fruits a lot . Before this , in my meal , there is not so many vegetables so I decided to change . One thing that is good about Korean meal , they have many vegetables side dish . Which is opposite of Malay meal . There was a research saying Kimchi is good for health and diet . Unfortunately , I don't like kimchi >.< OMG the taste

Super Junior(I'M AN ELF!) with Sooyoung-from left:Donghae,Siwon,Sooyoung,Kyuhyun,Eunhyuk
 Anyway , I want to share this video with you guys . I've been trying this workout and I definitely feels the burn .


Okay, that is all from me!I hope that I can achieve a nice body like Sooyoung unnie.Hwaiting!!Once again,Happy New Year!

Live daringly , boldly , fearlessly - Henry J.Kaiser

Love,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment