Saturday, May 14, 2011

Etude House : Lipgloss~ chu ~~

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera , and Hello everyone

How are you today?^^ It's been a while since I have updated right?^^
Okay , so today I'm going to talk about a lipgloss that my sister bought for me .
It is from Etude House . I did asked her how much is the lipgloss , but she couldn't remembered how much...
Great .

Anyway , this is the lipgloss  >>>


The name is SUPER LONG !!

Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss

And it is in clear color . Actually , I asked my sister to bought me the other thing . It's lip tint .
But they said , Etude House don't produce it no more . That thing is super great ! Cause my sister had it .

Anyway , back to the story ,

This is the brush tip . When I first applied it , I was surprise because the tip actually ROLLS .. so that's why the name is Roll Roll . LoL . What i like about it , is that this tip give a nice smooth application .





Very shiny right ? There are actually many color but I'm not quite sure how many shades . The texture is quite thick and nice . The smell , I think it's smells like some sort of medicine but my sister said it's smells like flower?Not quite sure though .

This clear lipgloss look so AMAZING if you apply on lipstick . Sexy gituh ~ hahaha!!
I think that is all from me . ^^




Love,
FaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment