Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I dyed my hair with Liese .. ~^^~

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello everyone

YES!!another post for today!!!!!^^
I have exam btw..haha!anyway , Recently I dyed my hair...nghahaha . To released my tension . << lame excuse

anyway , I dyed my hair with Liese Bubble Hair Color in Chestnut Brown . If you wonder how to pronounce Liese ,it is pronounced as Lee-Say ...I once pronounced it as Lis . Yeah . Anyway , when the product was released I actually attracted to it . But scared to buy because I never done a DIY hair dyed . So I was scared it till turn out bad . FORTUNATELY !!! I love with this outcome result!!!!

Before we start this review , let's get random with me!!







This is before I colored my hair . Anyway , back to the story ,




NOTE : My hair before I dyes is black .

I love how they gave sooooo many instruction in this product . And they even gave in Japanese . Yeay I 'can' read Japanese *sarcastic*
I will learn that language!!


Anyway , I just love the packaging and those things inside . And here is the Before and After

BEFORE

AFTER

VERY DIFFERENT!

when i washed the bubble , I was like


"OH MY GOD!!!"

cause I thought it will be darker than I thought it will be . Kind of feel like Super Junior's Donghae hair color . LOL . But actually as you can see in the picture , it was actually lighter than in real life . Thanks to my lamp desk . My hair looked brunnet all of a sudden .






Love,
FaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment