Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Canmake baby~

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello everyone!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry that I didn't update for a long time . I was really busy with school so I don't have time to open my lappy . So to make-up for you guys (which I'M SURE ONLY a little of you will read ) I'll do another post later on ^^

So , today I'm going to talk about a cream blusher that I bought .... not sure when , and it is from Canmake







It's shimmer actually and it is in peach color . What I like about this cream cheek is that it actually easy to wear . Just use your finger . I don't know why I feel very cute when I use this . LoL!!





Anyway , can you see the texture?

It have a very pink undertone , so you can't really see the peach color but it is peachy . If you know what I'm saying .


This product costs RM43.90 and I bought it SaSa.


That is all from me!!!

Love,
FaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment