Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Praha from Holika Holika

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello!
Just some quick review from the latest toner I bought from Holika Holika



This is Praha Blossom Essence.Remember I bought Bulgarian Rose before?This is nothing like that.I hate this product.Sorry to say, it just does not work as I expected in to be.

1)It dries my skin
2)I have dry spots
3)My skin tone becomes very uneven
4)The smell is nothing like jasmine (the salesgirl said it made up from jasmine..bleghhh)

It is so sad that this product is actually intended to moisturize face.When it does not work as I expected it to be I was like "The Fishhh"

Thank God I bought this when Holika Holika was having a sale.So instead of RM70++ , I ot it for RM30++. Now,I'm back with Herbaline.Herbaline is my rescuer!

Love,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment