Monday, September 16, 2013

Make-up Tutorial #2

Assalamualaikum, Selamat Sejahtera , Hello and Selamat Hari Malaysia!!!!!!!!!
I hope all of you have a great holiday but at the same time,knowing the good meaning behind the Malaysia Day.I could rant about the history in political and social view.But my blog is only dedicated towards beauty  *sobs in a corner*

Back to the point,I have made another make-up tutorial!!!  *throws confetti at myself*
This time I have decided to do a simple one.The look is a usual look that I wear everyday to class...minus the highlight,the concealer(only when my face hates me,i would apply it),the lip and cheek stain,sometimes i don't wear mascara.....

Basically,I just wear bb cream, do my brow and a bit of blusher. But anyhow,this look is what I would wear when I go out to meet my friends or family. Back in the days(what?), I must wear eyeliner when I go out. Now, I must do my brow.Somehow I feel that my face feels complete....weird.hahah!

So,this is the full list products

Herbaline Soothing Toner
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit in Honey Beige
Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream in Glow
M.A.C Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium number NC30
Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Silk Poreless White in 04 Honey
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E and Peppermint
 NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in 05 Dark Brown
M.A.C Brow Set in Beguile
Chanel Sublime De Chanel in Black
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express in Black
Urban Decay Naked Pallete in Virgin
Benefit Pocket Pal Beneting + Gloss
NYX  Blush in Spice


Thank You for watching!

Love,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment