Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hair Is Crown : L'Oréal Mythic Oil

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello !

Today I'm going to talk about hair products that I'm using now . I'm using L'Oréal Mythic oil range . I love it . It makes my hair smooth , shiny and soft .

Shampoo

-250ml
-For all hair types
-The price depends on the salon . But if you want to get a cheaper price , try to find at the salon supplier
-The smell is not really present
-Makes my hair softer
Conditioner
-190ml
-For all hair types
-The price depends on the salon
-Love how it makes my hair more manageable
Mythic Oil
-This oil comes in 4 types of oil . I chose the Mythic Oil
-125ml
-For all hair types
-Love the smell and how it makes my not frizzy :D




As a conclusion , this range receive A+ from me . I did their hair treatment at my usual salon and absolutely fell in love with the range . After the treatment , my hair stay soft and manageable about a week . Before I did this treatment , my hair is very dry . But now , since I already cut my hair short , I need not worry :P

Eventhough you're wearing hijjab like me , pampering your hair is very important . Give your hair a treatment at least once a week . By treatment I mean you can do at home . It is a lot cheaper than going at the salon . But if your hair is too dry or problematic , go to salon once a month-Prepare a lot of moneyyyyyyy-



"One is loved because one is loved . No reason is needed for loving" - Paulo Coelho

Love,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment