Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Feel the freshness of Jeju-do :D

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera , Hello and Annyeonghaseyo !
just add a little korean there because I'm going to share with you about The Face Shop

The Face Shop is originated from South Korea which is one of the famous brand.Not only in Korea but I can say Asia.

Today,I'm going to share with you one of the product that I love-because i have tried other product from the brand and I hate is so much-It is Pure Water Facial Mist in Jeju Marine

credit to:http://www.thefaceshop.my


The reason why I bought this baby is actually because I want to bring it on my holiday especially since I went during the winter season.And oh boy,this baby saves my life!!!!

First,it is 70ml which I can bring it on board.(Note:any liquid must not exceed 100ml to bring on plane)
Second,it gives this instant hydration which is superb because my skin becomes veryyyyyyy dry when I was in Istanbul and London
Third,I subtitute my toner with this baby because it is smaller
Fourth,I love the smell!!It smell so refreshing!
Fifth,I can spray it on my face anytime I want


The pure water facial mist range come in 3 types.Jeju Marine,Jeju Orange and Jeju Flower.If you wonder what is Jeju it is actually an island located in the south of South Korea.Hello geography! :D (one of my favourite subject)


I think that is all from me.Feel free to comment and ask anything.

Love,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment