Friday, November 16, 2012

Revamped!

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello everyone!

When was the last time I have updated this blog?December 21 , 2011 ..yeah.Almost a year ago >.<
I am terribly sorry.I've been really busy with SPM and school.Of course,it is still SPM week.Wish me luck!I still have another 5 subjects!huhu

Anyway,this blog has been revamped! :D Thanks to my dearest sister Kak Fatin ! She done everything to make this blog more beautiful and as I said , reader friendly .... o_o I don't think so though.LoL!
Well,after my exam finish,I will edit this blog again.

New name , new background and of course I will not only post about beauty but also I'm going to share some sneak peek of my life.Not too private though.

I think that is all.Just a quick post.Thank you for your support and keep continue to support me okay? ^^
Till here

Love,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment