Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My worst enemy : BODY ACNE

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello everyone!
I hope all of you are in a good mood to read my blog today.
Anyway , I am sorry that I didn't update my blog . Been busy...yeah.Back to the story , today I'm going to talk about my worst  enemy . BODY ACNE

I posted about this before . http://cwfarahnurain.blogspot.com/2010/12/raise-your-hand-if-you-have-back-acne.html  << you can click here

As you all know - or not - , I can't really but this product because it is only available in Kuala Lumpur..yeayy.. =.=

So then , I have decided to go to the pharmacy and tested some body acne wash .
The first one was from Gold Life . Before I continue , I  am deeply sorry that I don't post any pictures or the price . Because I forgot...

Anyway , the product from Gold Life doesn't help me at all . It makes my back acne even worse . I don't like the packaging because the title , description , etc are stickers . So , when it got contact with water , it teared off . And I hate it . Like seriously . Packaging that have stickers on it shouldn't made for store in the toilet . Other thing that I hate about this product is that it really make my back acne worse .

So , I decided to change to Eubos . It is not actually body wash for acne but it can help . Which doesn't to me . The soaps are all against me . I can't even wear Lux or whatever because it will make my back acne 100x worse . So , that's why I decided to change to Eubos because it doesn't made of soap . However , it doesn't made any change on my back . I just don't know why it doesn't . *sigh*

Now , I'm using Himalaya Neem and Tumeric body wash . I was actually a little bit satisfied with the 1st bottle . So , I bought the 2nd one . And suddenly , my back acne become worst !!!  TT____TT  I just don't know why . Himalaya body wash is actually smell quite nice . But I think not for everybody . I actually quite love the smell of herbal medicine  :P  anyway , since the 2nd bottle is still full , I must use it for now .

I seriously NEED Ettusais body wash . Guess what , I went to Ettusais counter and they said the body wash is out of stock !!  *forever crying*  Anyway , I read some articles saying that yoga actually can help this problem . So , I signed up for yoga class . And OMG when the instructor did a split my reaction was   O_O!

I need to practice so that I can do split .. hihi . And also , This saturday , I'm going to do acupuncture to treat this problem . The needles . OMG . Wish me luck !!

That is all from me!!

Love,
CWFaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment