Thursday, March 17, 2011

Watsons : Revlon , Neutrogena and Watsons

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera and Hello everyone!
OMG!Super Junior Super Show 3 live in Kuala Lumpur is in 2 days!
freaking excited right now!
and guess what ,,, FlyFM said they will be interviewing SuJu this morning..but hell , no SuJu at all except for they did a Sorry Sorry parody ..which is totally funny!!
LOL!!

anyway , recently I went to Watsons with my sister and my best friend . We spent like hours finding the perfect lip gloss , lipstick , lip liner for ourselves . And I bought mine . It is from Revlon .


Here are the products that I bought at Watsons

Neutrogena , Revlon and Watsons
Let's start with Revlon !!! yeay , I'm excited!

Did you know , in Kuantan -where I lives- you can only buy Revlon product in Watsons . So sad,, I know

Revlon Colorbust lipgloss and Revlon ColorStay lip liner

The lip liner
~Revlon ColorStay Lipliner
~Rose
~RM30.00 ........ << in the receipt said so .. but i think it's RM20 something


I already used it once . Well , I gotta say it's kindda pale for me . But this is the most suitable color for me . If you know personally you know that I don't have perfect lips for some reasons . So this is my FIRST LIP LINER . And I still don't know how to use it properly .. LOL!





Kindda pale right ? But the color is quite nice


lipgloss
~Revlon ColorBust 
~Sunset Peach 002
~RM32.40





The brush is quite nice . And I AM SO LOVING THE THICK TEXTURE ! I have one lipgloss from Banila Co. -bought it in Korea and yes,,it's a korean product - it also have thick texture but this Revlon is different . Eventhough it is thick , it is also smooth . So nice one laa .. LOL

The color suits me . I guess ,..





The peachy color is nice ! I love it !^^



Next is from Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil 

I bought this product because CLEO have this advertise in their magazine for quite a while and I believe it is good .

~Neutrogena Deep Cleansing Oil
~200ml
~RM44.90

The smell is nice and it is not oily like I thought it will be . Yes , it is oil but when you mix with water it changes like foam a little bit .

before

after   
So , I tested this product since it says at the bottle that it can be used on water-proof make-up . I used Empro Liquid eyeliner to write  things on my hand and use this cleansing oil to removes it . And yes , it really cleaned my hand well !!

And if you wonder what I wrote on my hand , it is actually says

Farah loves Super Junior      in Korean  ^^


And this product is made in Korea . Though I'm not sure if Neutrogena is from Korea .


Next is from Watsons ,





~Watsons Moisturising & Softening Olive Hand Cream
~60ml
~RM6.20

I really need hand cream right now . Because I do manicure everyweek and hand cream is a must item . Actually I bought this brand because my father asked me to but this range shower gel and I came across  with this hand cream and bought it . The smell is really good ! Not the kind of olive smell like I always thought .




I think that is all from me ... I can't wait to go to SS3!!!and if by any chance you're going to SS3 , do comment and tell me what clothes are you wearing..hehe~~^^

and also , for my readers , thank you for reading ! I love you all!!!


Love ,
FaRaH

No comments:

Post a Comment